Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Weekend

I've had a pretty good weekend. It started with my early morning run on Saturday when I surprised myself by running two 4 minute runs... without passing out! No, really... they were much easier than I expected.

Later that morning, my dd9 and I went to the Y. We did 10 minutes on an elliptical and then went to the Expresso bikes where you can view the virtual trail you are riding on. I rode 18 minutes to complete a 3 mile trail. We then went to something similar to an elliptical - I'll have to get its name next time. You can either use it like an elliptical or kind of jog on it. Anyway, I just cooled down on it for 5 minutes.

After that, we had a snack (fiber bar!) and went to the outdoor pool. We spent some time on the waterslides.

We've eaten out 3 times this week. We eat out a lot on the weekends, and I need to work on that. Anyway, I've been doing really good when we go out, but this time I didn't do as well. I even had blueberry pancakes for dinner tonight! But, I stayed well within my range today! (I was really near the top yesterday, but still was in range!)

I'm ready for my early morning run tomorrow as I move on to week 4 and some 5 minute runs! On Tuesday, I will try to swim 100 yards in the pool - by switching strokes. So, I hope to meet two of my posted goals in the next 2 days. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment