Thursday, July 22, 2010

C25K W5D1 & Jumping Rope

I completed C25K (couch to 5K) W5D1 today! It includes three 5 minute runs, but I changed the last 5 minutes into 8 minutes. I was amazed! It wasn't hard! I never started breathing hard and my HR only got up to 151! It's been getting up to 160-162 lately. But, I was going really slow. In fact, I wanted to ask another runner if I was actually running. It just felt so slow, so easy, so natural! Maybe I found my stride???

I mentioned on my feed yesterday that I played with a bosu, stability ball and jump rope with my daughter for almost an hour last night. Well, one thing I did was to jump rope for 5 minutes! Now, that's hard! My HR was up to 162. I think I'll be adding jumping rope to my exercise schedule. That was something I LOVED as a child (like riding a bike and swimming!) and I'll enjoy the exercise, though it is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment