Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rough Morning!

I'm having kind of a rough morning. For one thing, I have a physical at 9:15 and can't eat until after that. My tummy is growling and it isn't quite 8 am. Ugh!

On a positive note: I'm getting a physical! I'm 40, and I hate to admit it, but I have never had my cholesterol checked. And, I started working out without getting a physical. So, I'm proud of myself for doing this today!

Another negative: I decided not to workout this morning because it'd make me hungrier. These days, I feel better when I start the day with a workout.

Positive note: I'll work out later today! I have my one hour upper body workout scheduled and might do some Wii as my gym is closed today.

Another negative: I'm still at weight plateau. I hit 8 weeks of my new 'diet'/exercise yesterday and have been stuck between 151-152 (7-8 pounds lost) for 2 weeks now.

Positive note: The scale will start moving soon, right? And, I am definitely losing inches. I was amazed at how much I had to tighten my belt yesterday.

Another negative: I met a new trainer and scheduled a workout for Friday. Last night I decided I really didn't want to do that - I like my current trainer and I want to run Friday morning. So, I cancelled last night. I feel really bad about this - I like to stick to my commitments. And, the reply I got this morning was short and ... well, I just hate doing that to someone and wish I'd just think before I make a commitment and then that I'd stick with my schedule once I've made it.

Positive note: I get to run tomorrow morning!

Ok... shower time so I can make it to the doctor's! Have a healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment