Saturday, July 10, 2010

Goodbye Week 3 of C25K!!!

I am slowly working my way through C25K as I work on my goal to run a 5K. I honestly don't know how so many people do it on schedule, but I know I need to take it at my own pace.

I spent 5 weeks on weeks 1, 2, and 3. Today was my 5th day at week 3 and I just wasn't ready to try a 5 minute run. If you aren't familiar with C25K, week 3 has you doing two 90 second runs and two 3 minute runs. Week 4 has you doing two 3 minute runs and two 5 minute runs.

Anyway, today I was feeling really good and decided to try a 4 minute run. Well, I turned both 3 minute runs into 4 minute runs and I KNOW I could have done 5 minutes. WooHoo! This feels like such an accomplishment! This IS such an accomplishment!

I can't wait for next week! Bring on the 5 minute runs!!! I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment