Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 6

Today is Sunday and yet I couldn't sleep in. I woke up at 6:30 and was ready to exercise!

I dug through the garage for some of my old exercise videos and put one in. I did 20 minutes plus a 3 minute cool down. And, I've already drank 2 glasses of water and it is only 7:10 on the weekend. (I never do sleep in much, but usually sleep until 7 or so on Sundays.)

Even with the swim meet and going out to eat yesterday, I stayed within all of my goals. I'm feeling great about that!

The only frustration right now is the scales. On Day 2, it showed I dropped 2 pounds. Today and yesterday, it showed I had gained back 1.5 pounds. I really need to not weigh so often... AND not let it get me down. (I'm not really down - just felt a moment of disappointment.) My "official" days are Tuesdays and Fridays, so I need to try to avoid the scales except on those 2 days. It's not all about the scale, right?

At the end of the day I ate cereal (at 7 pm) & fruit (8 pm), I am still not getting enough carbs. It's been a struggle every day - which is funny since I struggled with getting FEWER carbs last time I did this.


Anyone have some good ideas of what carbs I should be adding? I really haven't been eating any bread or "whole grains", so I guess I need to add some.

No comments:

Post a Comment