Monday, June 28, 2010

Gym Trial Membership

I spent about 2 hours at a new gym today. Not working out, just getting oriented and talking to the owner. I'm now doing a 7 day free trial. I'll be working out there the next 4 days while my daughter is in class.

I really like the gym and the owner and they have personal trainers, too. But, it is something I would only use while my daughter is at co-op classes 2x a week. So, I'm undecided. But, at least it solves some problems for this week! And, I'll see how it goes and if I think it is worth the money for 2 days a week.

I'd like a gym that is closer to me, but really don't have a desire to go dragging my daughter to the gym again. We homeschool, so she is almost always with me.

Anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes! And, I did GREAT with my food intake today... including at the pizza/play place where my dd had a party tonight. But, this was my 3rd day without exercies. I'll make up for it the next 4 days, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment