Monday, June 21, 2010

On the Road Again...

I am on the road again in two ways. One, as I mentioned yesterday, is that I am riding a bike again! The other way is that I am on vacation! (also, I am borrowing iPad to type so slow going)

Bicycling...As I mentioned it has been several decades since I've been on a bike and this was not my childhood 3 speed! I was afraid I would fall and that I couldn't ride these kinds of bikes. But, I did it! And did great!

Vacation....we are in New Mexico and it was beautiful! We rode at the base of a mountain. There were prairie dogs crossing our path! And a hummingbird flew in front of me. And I almost ran over a cute little lizard! I can see traveling to different places in U.S. to ride. What a way to see things! And we flew down hills and it felt wonderful. I am hooked.

Today...I am only sore in my "seat." I can't wait for tomorrow's ride.

Eating...not counting calories but eating healthy. Will run tonight....through the desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment