Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not Too Bad...

I had my weigh in this morning. After 8 days on the road, I weighed just 1 pound more than when I left! Not bad! (Also considering I have some water retention.)

I was disappointed not to get a workout in this morning. My daughter is in camp and she has a party tonight (which I'll be attending), so I'm not sure about tonight, either. I'll at least get a video workout in. Maybe I'll try an SP video?

I am eating well this morning and hope to stay on track with that. I am back to drinking my water which makes a BIG difference. (It's hard to drink while traveling, too! You can only stop so often for a bathroom break!)

I'm a little frustrated as I'm trying to figure out when to fit in my runs. My dh isn't comfortable with my running early in the morning and I had been running while my dd was in swimteam. So, I'm trying to iron that out and find a good time to go. But, I am determined and I will find the time to run, bike and swim!

No comments:

Post a Comment