Friday, June 18, 2010

one way to do it...

I went on my walk/jog this morning and was still debating about whether to do W1D6 or go on to W2D1. Well, somehow, when I'd charged my iPod, I must have deleted W1! So, I 'had to' do W2! And, I did it!! I ran for 1.5 minutes at a time! I don't think I've ever done that before! Yeah, me! emoticon I even came home and swam 250 yards!

I'm having a rough day in other ways, but I did have a special treat today. My daughter is on a swim team and, every year, team members (& some moms) get pedicures the day before divisionals. So, today was that day!

Now, I've only had 4 pedicures in my life, and 3 of them weren't much fun. I've had one at a spa that was wonderful. Well, this was incredible! I went ahead and splurged on mine. My feet are in BAD shape! And, I've been working hard and felt I should do this for myself!

Well, I think I lost a pound with all of the deadskin Courtney scraped off! And, I got a 40 minute message by the chair! I had pulled a muscle yesterday, and the message was so wonderful! Ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment