Thursday, September 30, 2010

No Longer Overweight...Yeah!

I had an incredible workout with my trainer today. We did upper body and core and I was shaking when we were done. In fact, it was hard for me to redo my ponytail and put on some makeup!

When I went in, I told my trainer that I had lost 2.5 pounds this week. He asked if I wanted to redo my BMI & % Body Fat & I said "yes!" I loved the results... it showed I'm no longer 'overweight.' I now have a 'normal' body weight. YES!!! (Note: "Normal" BMI for women is 20-24.9)

Here's my stats:
1 month: weight: 154.5 bmi: 26.9 % body fat: 35.2
2 months: weight: 152 bmi: 26.3 % body fat: 34.0
4 months: weight: 143 bmi: 24.8 % body fat: 30.1

I know the machine they use at the gym is probably not super accurate, but it sure is showing that I'm getting healthy and losing weight and FAT!

Hmmm... 30.1% of my 143 pounds is fat. That's about 43 pounds. I was at 54 pounds of body fat. So, this shows I've lost 11 pounds of fat. You know, I think that 'machine' is really just looking at my weight and height and not really measuring anything. But, still! I'm getting fat and I'm standing by the 'fact' that I'm no longer overweight! What a great feeling!

(Countdown: 176 days until Half Marathon)
(Today's Training: 10 minutes on elliptical and 60 minutes upper/core with trainer)

No comments:

Post a Comment