Sunday, September 26, 2010

15 Pounds... GONE!

I can't believe it... I did it! I've now lost 15 pounds since June 1st.

I actually started SP a little over 2 years ago and am now done 19 pounds since my highest weight. One more pound and I'll have lost 20. It's so hard for me to believe!

I'm looking forward to going to see my mom and siblings in 3 weeks. They haven't seen me since I started this journey. It's hard to believe, but NO ONE has commented on my weight loss except those I'm actually telling! I have told my family, but I still can't wait for them to see me.

Now for the next 5 pounds... and then the final 3! That's right... I only have 8 more pounds to lose! From there, I'll see where I stand, but I'll be back to my high school weight! And, that has been my goal weight and the number I've been dreaming about for years. I'm going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment