Thursday, September 23, 2010

Working Out After Tendonitis Diagnosis

My doctor diagnosed me with tendonitis in my right wrist about a month ago. I've been taking it really easy with my wrist and sleeping in a splint. I've had good days & bad days, but it has been feeling a lot better the past few days.

So, today I went to my trainer and it was time for an upper body workout. Two weeks ago, we had to take it REALLY easy because of my wrist. Today, I was thrilled that my wrist wasn't hurting AT ALL! I was able to do everything my trainer asked me to! YEAH!!!

I am hoping to get back to those pushups... I was wanting to get to the point where I could do 100, but pushups have really been hard on my wrist. I'll take another week off, and if all is well, I'll start pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment