Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Review & September Goals

I have not done very well in a lot of areas this month, but I have still made progress! Here's my monthly review & new goals.

August goals:
1. Run 3x per week - ALMOST MET... 1 week husband was working early and I only got in 2 runs.

2. Be able to run for 2.5 miles GOAL MET!  In fact, I can now run for 3 miles!!!

3. Weight train 2x per week (one upper/one lower). - I've been doing really poorly with weight training, but I start back with my trainer tomorrow!

4. Workout 6x per week.  - not even close!

5. Lose 4.5 pounds (would be at 146). - ALMOST - I'm at 147, which still feels great!

6. Burn 2000 calories per week - not even close! I've been burning more like 1400-1500. I should have realized I'd get off track with school starting.

SEPTEMBER GOALS:

1. Run 1st 5K (since 2003) on Sept 11th.

2. Run 'my' lake 5K in under 46 minutes. (currently at 49 mins 20 secs)

3. Run 1 mile at 14 mins 30 secs. (fastest current run was 15 mins 30 secs)

4. Buy a bicycle!

5. Lose 4 pounds (so 143).

6. Get back in the habit of drinking 8 glasses of water a day. (So, let's say 20 days this month.)

7. Start logging food again. (15 days this month)

8. Run 8 miles per week, swim 500 yards per week, and 'bicycle' (probably at gym) 4 miles a week.

I am really stressed with the start of the school year and am not finding much time to be on the computer logging my food, etc. And, I've been making poor eating choices. I hope to get that turned around! And, it was great looking back at last month's goals and see some that I've met!

No comments:

Post a Comment