Monday, August 2, 2010

July Review & August Goals

Here were my July goals and how I did:
1. Track my food EVERY day. - I don't have internet at the lake house and so I didn't track the 5 days we were there. I also didn't track one other day. I don't think I'll set this goal again until we have internet at the lake house.
2. Run 3x per week. - I only missed the one Saturday when everything fell apart. I really tried, so I feel good about this goal.
3. Swim 3x per week. - I didn't swim very much this month. I skipped an entire week and only swam once last week.
4. Be able to run 5 minutes straight. (currently can run 2 minutes) - I SLAUGHTERED this goal! 5 minutes??? I'm running 30 minutes now! WOW!!!
5. Lose 4.5 pounds. (goal weight for end of July 150!) - Well, I got CLOSE - I hit 150.5 today (no scale the past few days.) It is funny, though, as I was down to 151 by about the 16th. Well, I don't think you can totally control how fast you lose weight, so I'm pretty happy with this goal.
6. Weight train 2x per week. - DONE!
7. Be able to swim 100 yards without stopping for breath. (currently can swim 25 yards) - DONE! But, that was where my progress stopped.

August goals:
1. Run 3x per week.
2. Be able to run for 2.5 miles.
3. Weight train 2x per week (one upper/one lower).
4. Workout 6x per week.
5. Lose 4.5 pounds (would be at 146).
6. Burn 2000 calories per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment