Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working Out with NETFLIX!!

I have been struggling with doing any weight training since my triathlon earlier this month. I quit working out with my trainer & have been struggling on my own...barely doing any Strength work. I have been contemplating buying P90X or Insanity, but I don't usually stick with videos. So, I'm not sure if it's a wise way to spend my money.

But, as I was searching Amazon, I came across someone mentioning workout videos on Netflix. Netflix?!? Why didn't I think of that. I can get a lot of different videos & use them for FREE! Yeah!

I looked around & there are quite a few options. Today, both my dd10 & I tried a 10 minute solutions pilates workout. There are five workouts which are 10 minutes each. We did abs then buns & thighs (not buns & things as I put on my status!), & then I finished it off with flexibility. I felt I got a pretty good workout.
I really need to work on some arm strength, so I'm off to search Netflix...

Oh, and if you have any free, online sites that you use, please let me know! I'm hunting right now! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment