Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching Up With Me

I've been working out hard since I got back from our Christmas trip.

Friday - 'most' intense run for me - changed from a 1:1 ratio to a 3:2 AND did 20 mins on the stair climber going up a total of 63 floors
Saturday - longest ride ever - rode bike for 10 miles
Sunday - fastest sprints ever - ran 1/8 mile in 1 min (& even under!) 4 times (got to under a 6 min/mile pace...probably not a good idea for me, though!)
Monday - had to make myself REST, though I did walk with leisurly with daughter & her friend & her friend's mom for about 25 mins

Well, I rarely feel sore anymore. In fact, I didn't feel sore after any of these workouts. But, today, my glutes are sore! Not a lot, but noticeable.

I wanted to run this monring, but didn't get to because of multiple factors. I WILL run today, though. I'll either go with my daughter to the gym or let her ride her bike while I run.

I also WILL restart my program to accomplish 200 crunches & 100 pushups. I'm going to drop the dips & squats for now... I think I'm more likely to stick with it if it is more manageable! I also WILL track my food today. And, I WILL cook dinner tonight (though I don't know what yet).

So, what are your plans today? What WILL you do to be healthier?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog comment! I trained for my first 5k last year too! Wow it seems like you're doing a lot! Good luck! What's your name on Spark?

    And on pace groups, they go all the way up to 13:00 miles so don't discount them! A climb sounds like lots of fun but my knees ache thinking about it. Let me know how it goes if you decide to do it.

    What's your name on Spark? Have you joined the bloggers team?

    As far as what I'm doing today, absolutely nothing, Friday is my off day!

    ReplyDelete